Daily Tour Galapagos
NORTH SEYMOUR & BACHAS BEACH DAILY TOUR
- Hotel pick-up in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island.
- Departure Time: 08:00 am.
- Transfer from Ayora Port to Itabaca Channel (approximately 45 minutes).
- Sailing time from Itabaca Channel to North Seymour Island (1 hour).
- Arrival to North Seymour Island at approximately 09:45 am.
- Enjoy a 2-hour hiking experience on North Seymour Island.
- Lunch break.
- Go snorkeling in Bachas Beach.
- Return to Santa Cruz at 14:15 pm.
- Arrival to Santa Cruz at approximately 16:00 pm.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Briefing for next day activities.
Places to Visit:
North Seymour Island:
Named after Lord Hugh Seymour, a British noble, North Seymour Island spans an area of 1.9 km² and reaches a maximum altitude of 28 meters. The island is covered in dense vegetation, offering a rich and vibrant ecosystem. Visitors can explore the island’s rocky coastline along a 2 km trail. North Seymour Island is home to a large population of blue-footed boobies and swallow-tailed gulls. Additionally, the island is teeming with land iguanas, which were introduced from Baltra Island to help repopulate the species. Visitors can also observe numerous frigatebirds and sea lions, including their adorable offspring.
Bachas Beach is characterized by its unique Galapagos species, including flamingos, Sally Lightfoot crabs, as well as various migratory and aquatic birds. The beach serves as one of the primary nesting sites for sea turtles on Santa Cruz Island. Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of Bachas Beach and witness the fascinating wildlife that thrives in this coastal paradise.
We are Galapagos!
We focus on our growth and on providing an unforgettable experience to our customers.